Monday 12 April 2021

clickety-clack cicada



This week we read Clickety-Clack Cicada by Jill Brasell.

We found it easy to identify some of the language features such as metaphor, onomatopoeia, and verbs.

We found it hard to locate the nouns because it is an area we think we need to work on more.

We really enjoyed learning about metaphors because they make the story more

interesting and help to create an image in our mind about what the author is trying to tell us.

Next time we need to work on discussing the poem more and sharing our ideas.


I found it easy to do the pictures. My favourite picture is the squares.

I found it hard to find the metaphors and verbs.

I really enjoyed the whole thing.

Next time I need to put a little bit more effort in my work.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora William my name is petuere I liked all of the work you have dun because your work was amazing like the art you did. you try so haed with your work.

    ReplyDelete