Wednesday 26 June 2019

Recount Writing-At the beach

WALT use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.   
25th Pipiri
At the beach.
On Sunday me and my mum and my little brother went to the beach.
When we got there the water looked cold
so me and my little brother went on the sand and we built a sandcastle.
It was a big one. Then it started to rain so
we went to the car and when we got in the car
our feet were sandy and the sand got into the car. 
We got hungry and then we went to get some fish and chips.
It got cold but it stopped raining so we went back
to the beach and our sandcastle was broken.
The waves had pushed the sand over.
I felt disappointed.
So we built another sandcastle.
It was a small one but we built it bigger. It was a good sandcastle. 
Next me and my little brother looked at the water. It still looked cold.
After that we went in the car and we saw two fishing rods.
One for me and one for my little brother. 
We went on the wharf and my mum was watching us fish. 
I caught a big fish then my brother was waiting
and he caught a small fish and he dropped it in the water.
He cried because he was sad. 
Then my big brother came with my aunty and he bought  his fishing rod.
He almost caught a fish but it dropped back down.
Next he caught another one. It was bigger than my one.
He was excited. He was jumping up and down.
He was yelling, “Look I caught a fish.” 
After that we took our fish home and cooked them for our dinner.
They tasted yum.

I had an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment