Thursday 13 May 2021

holiday recount

                                4.5.2021

During the holidays my friends and family and I went riding.

We were 


First my mum and I and my brothers hopped in the truck and my dad, Nikau,Ups,Joalsen, D-r-dre and the others jumped on their bikes and we left.


Then we got to moerewa. We went to the shop and then went to the park and we left for my uncle. 40 minutes later we were driving and saw them and ups sprocid come off. 


Next we went to get the trailer and then came back and put the bike on the trailer and left and saw them going past then we got to the end of the road and went back to kaikohe.


Lastly we got back and we went to drop off the bikes and left to go home and we parked the bikes up and we went to have a shower and went to sleep.





No comments:

Post a Comment