Friday 17 May 2019

At the beach.

At the beach
In the holidays I went to the beach with my family.
At the beach my little brother was going to jump in the water.
But I said, “No it’s too cold.”
Then we went on the sand.
We built a sand castle but my big brother fell on the sand castle.
My brother said, “Sorry.” I said, “It’s all right.”
It got hot and I said, “Can we go for a swim?”
My mum said, “Yes you can.”
So we went for a swim.
It was cool.
After our swim my brother said, “
Do you want to play hide and go seek.”
I was in then I went to look for my brothers.
First I found my little brother  then I found my big brother.
My little brother was hiding by the rocks and my big brother
was hiding by the tree.
We had good fun playing hide and go seek.
I was feeling very hungry.
Mum called us to have lunch. It was yum.

We had heaps of fun at the beach.
I loved my day with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment